A attractive formal letter topics prescribes lot of marks in your examination. The formal letter are written for official purposes such as letter the Editor, a manager, school / college principal, teachers or other professional purposes. It written in formal tone.
Formal Letter Topics
Letter of the Editor
- Highlighting the importance of cleanliness.
- Reckless driving on the road.
- Focus the environmental pollution on your locality.
- Complain about the poor condition of the highway.
- Share electricity problem in your locality.
- Highlighting the evils of dowry system.
Suggest: How to write letter to the Editor?
Letter to the principal
- Suggest the principle to some improvement in the school.
- Asking for permission for taking karate classes.
- Change the timing of online classes.
- Requesting leave to attend a competition in another school.
- Asking for leave to attend a basketball training camp.
- Requesting her to increase time of the school library by an hour.
- Inquiry about online classes during covid 19.
- Asking permission to make a garden inside the campus?
- Letter to district officer for loan waiver
- letter to army officer for marriage leave
- Letter to the block officer for agricultural grant
- Letter to the concerned officer congratulating him for the progress
- Letter to the CEO officer to issuing residential certificate
Suggest: Informal letter topics
Letter of job application
- Apply for jobs on compassionate grounds
- Restoration of the post of teacher to the district officer
- Block officer for the post of computer operator
- Apply to police department for job
- Application form for job in hospital
- Letter for job apply for teacher
- Letter for job after husband’s death
- Letter for job in IT company
- Letter for sale to used car
- Consumers to buy a new product
- Letter to marketing manager for selling product
- Consumer to introduce a new product to buy
- The answer to why you cancel a sale item
- Letter to sale to second hand car
- Teacher resignation letter to principal
- Resignation letter due to health issue
- Better job find resignation letter
- Resignation letter in pharma company
- Resignation letter for security guard
- Resignation to superintendent of police due to less salary
Suggest: How to write a notice?
- Enquiry regarding opening of account in bank.
- Investigation of garden construction in college campus.
- Equivalence of English Speaking Course in School.
- Enquiry letter for purchase of goods.
- Enquiry about job vacancy in the company.
- Enquiry for admission fee in class 7.
- Enquiry letter about short term course.
- Enquiry from company for new marketing plan and branding.
Letter of complaint
- Complaint of indecent behavior of security agent.
- Fraud transaction complaint letter to police.
- Complaint letter for defective product.
- Complaint letter for delay in service.
- Complaint letter for water supply in Municipal Corporation.
- Complaint letter for illegal construction in the locality.
- Complaint letter against a person with unprofessional behavior
- High electricity bill complaint letter for electricity meter
- Complaint letter to bank manager for refund of money
Suggest: Advertisement writing format
Follow 8 steps to write a proper format a formal letter
The essential components of writing a proper formal letter are:
- Sender’s Details/Address:
- Receiver’s address
- Subject of the letter
- Main Contents (Body)
- Complimentary Close
- Sender’s name, signature and designation
Guidelines for writing a great formal letter: Formal letter Topics
Some Important Guidelines for Writing Formal Letters:
- Try to write a professional and respected language.
- Quit a line between each paragraphs.
- Grammatical error plays a major role so, avoid these types of mistakes.
- Formal letters are always written in the passive voice.
- To lengthen the letter – don’t mention unnecessary details in the formal letter.
- Check the error once again after finalizing the letter with eight essential components.
Formal letter topics– This blog provides formal letter topics for CBSE/ICSE class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
About this you will provides how to write a proper formal letter topics and best examples.
Grab 100% marks understand each point effectively and rotate here regarding the topics for formal letter.